Monday, July 03, 2006

This week

I don't have a lot of plans for the week because of the holiday. My friend Ellen from Texas had this great idea. She set up her child's bookshelf in an attractive library style. I think this is something I need to do. My only problem with doing this that my children are not close in age. My one year old is very careful with her books but I don't want her to get at her brothers books. If I put a big bookcase up in the living room my DD would climb it and hurt herself. I have a spot in our TV stand that I use for DD's books. I already line them up by size but after hearing Ellen's idea I know I can do better than that. For my son I think I will take a small bookshelf we have but aren't using and maybe set it up in his room. I will let everyone know how it turns out when I get it done.

No comments: