Saturday, October 14, 2006

Mini pumpkin painting

I used painting tape to mark off the pumpkin for my 1 year old.
This is her first time with black paint. I am not sure why but she liked the look and feel of the black paint so much she giggled the entire time.
She did cover most of it without a problem. She liked looking at the black on her hands. I have only ever let her paint with red, yellow, and blue before. I thought that letting her mix colors would be more fun. I now see that she "needs" to play with all the colors. I think he favorite color is now black. This is her pumpkin

This is a picture of my 6 year old doing his mini pumpkin. He does his crafts on his own. I am happy he is able to do his own thing but I miss the days of when I got to help. They grow up so fast!



No comments: