Monday, October 19, 2009

Falling behind again.

I need to remember to keep up with this blog. I have to admit I have been very lazy lately. My s key is broke on my computer so it a pain in the *** to type (I have to copy and paste the letter when I need to use it). I might bring down a wireless keyboard we have upstairs and use that until we decide what to do or I can use Rob's computer but all pictures are kept in my computer so maybe a keyboard would be a quick free fix for right now. MumMum and Poppy if you are reading this I want to let you know we are talking about getting a new computer (one we will not let the little children type on and break the keys). If we do that the new computer will have a web cam (reason I didn't buy the kids one yet). If we decide against the computer I will buy one to put on this computer (or to put on one of the kids computers so they can visit with you).

We are in the middle of soccer season. Travis loves playing goalie. He is an awesome goalie. I get nervous that someone might score on him. The shots fly at him and he finds a way to stop them every time. OK, not every time. One child scored on him. The child is friends with Travis and a boy who has an incredible kick. Poor Travis didn't have a chance to stop that ball. Travis has played 5 or more games so far this year. He has had more shots kicked in front of him at the goal than I can count and he stopped them all but that one. I think that is very impressive for a 9 year old! I feel bad that I don't have many pictures of him playing soccer this year. I hold my breath when the ball heads toward the goal and I forget to take a picture. All I have is a few pix of him standing at the goal (they don't show how incredible he is). Maybe taking pictures at practice would be better than pix at the games (I will try to remember to take the camera tomorrow). Here is Demi with Uncle Mike. Mike is a wonderful Uncle. My children all love him. He left this week and will not be back until the holidays.
I notice more and more how cute and peanut size Demi is. Zee is only one size smaller than her in clothes and shoes. All of Demi's friends tower over her. Below is a picture of one of her friends. They are the same age but her friend is a LOT taller (face is blocked because I didn't ask her mom). I think Demi might always be short like me and my family.
Here is Zee. Cute as ever. she is the tough one in the family. she beats up her big brother and big sister.
Please forgive my poor writing. Typing without a popular key makes typing hard. I couldn't find a capitol s key to copy and paste so a few of my sentences have a lower case letter at the beginning. I will get the bad key problem worked out in the next few days I hope.

No comments: