Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Local playground

I tried to take my children to see the courthouse today but I couldn't find a place to park. After driving around in circles for a very long time I gave up. We will try to do that again tomorrow. We have been finishing up school very early every day so we have some extra time in our days. We got our riding lawn mower fixed so I don't have as much grass to cut. DH cuts most of it now. We just bought a van (used) so now I have a car!!! My own car!!!! I am so happy we can fit the baby due in Sept. in this car with no problems! I think the other car would be a tight fit with 3 car seats in the back and my DH's car he used for work didn't fit 2 car seats in well 3 would have never fit in it. I always had my own car but in the winter my car (one that the children rode in) is all wheel drive so hubby needed to drive it when ever we had a chance of snow (in Pa that is all the time from Oct-April). I am so happy!! I will not have to live without a car when the weather "might" get bad or hubby wants to bring stuff home anymore. I took it out today for the first time. I like it! I will be getting out a lot more now! I can go run errands and shop again! I have been trying to get to the post office for months now. It will be so easy for me to do this week!

We stopped at a playground today. I thought that maybe if D. ran around and climbed for an hour or so she would want to take a nap when she got home. I was wrong! They did have fun but neither of them looked tired when we got back.

T. climbing. Both my children are climbers. It is easier for me to get him in a picture when he is climbing because he climbs a lot slower than he runs.

This is D having fun (getting into trouble). We tell her over and over FEET FIRST on the slides! She listens until she sees me blink or turn my head for a second and then this is what I see when I open my eyes. LOL!

This playground has lots of trees around. Staying out of the sun is not a problem most of the time but today we stopped by at the wrong time. It was hot and bright. T. needs a new pair of sunglasses I think.

D. being her cute self.

T. pushing his sister on the swing. My children are such good children!


I hope to start posting school stuff again on this blog. I am getting back into the routine of taking pictures and trying to squeeze in a little computer time each day. I hope to be back on track in the next few days. I have been doing lots of our school outside. I just need to remember to grab the camera when we go out to do it!

1 comment:

reprehriestless warillever said...

It looks like T&D are having a lot of fun.

I always forget my camera when the kids are at their cutest.

I have started writing in my blog again, and "tagged" you for a meme.