Saturday, May 19, 2007

Trip to Lackawanna State Park

We took a trip out to a state park today. My hubby decided on this visit that he likes the thought of camping with the children so we will either take it up this year or next summer. We will have to see how everything works out. Our list of things we want to do before the baby comes keeps getting longer. I am starting to think we will not be able to fit everything in.


T. got to do some rock climbing.

We found one of the old playgrounds up in the tent sites. It is a lot like the one we played on as children. This is a picture of D. trying to climb up some of it. I hope you can see how high the blocks are for her to climb. She had to work hard to get up it.

About 30 minutes later she made it on her own to the top of the blocks. She was so happy when she found that a slide was at the top!
This slide must seem so big to her.



This is T. way up high. He is so proud of himself for climbing up so high.This is another picture of T way up high.


This is funny! This one is of hubby up high on the blocks thinking to himself..... I think it was a lot higher when I was a kid. LOL!


We then went down to the new playground. D. had fun on the slides.

Another picture of D. We got lots of pictures of D. on this playground but all of the ones of T. turned out blurry or only showed part of him. He runs so fast and plays so hard on playgrounds it is hard to get a picture of him. I am starting to think 7 year old children are faster than parents with cameras. LOL! I am glad D. isn't that fast yet.

We walked down to the lake. the lake is very pretty. I wish I would have taken some better pictures of it.

Our children on a rock. D. is getting ready to get off it.T. on the rock.

I packed blueberry muffins and juice so we had a snack before we left. Hubby took us to Manning's farm for ice cream on our way home. It was another fun day out.