Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by several people about a month ago. It was so long ago I don't even remember who all tagged me! Sorry everyone! I will try to keep up with things better from now on.

8 THINGS ABOUT ME:

1. I live in PA and have all my life.

2. I LOVED public school and I use to think homeschooling was strange.

3. I was a very selfish snobby person before I became a Mom.

4. When I was younger I was the person who would have jumped of the bridge if all my friends did. I would tell my parents.... Yes I will jump what good would living be if I didn't have my friends around me and I was serious when I said it.

5. I now dream of leaving PA someday. I would love to travel with my hubby and children. I would like to go live in Africa or someplace without all the "things" we in the states feel we can't live without. I know I don't NEED all the things I have but it is hard to give them up when everyone you know has them.

6. I don't like the things I see in public schools nowadays so i think homeschooling is the best thing to do. I am OK with the thought that others must think I am strange for doing this.

7. I try to be a very giving person now. I am not attached to things anymore and I hardly ever think of myself. If you liked something I have and said you wanted it I would give it to you even if it was something I needed. I wouldn't ever miss it I now find happiness in giving not taking. The older I get the more I feel I should be doing for others. I guess I am finally maturing (getting old).

8. I might still jump off that bridge but only if I was trying to save the person who jumped before me. I don't follow a crowd anymore. I guess I am finally OK with being myself and not like everyone else. I hope I am slowly becoming a better person as I get older. I still have a lot of growing up to do.

I feel bad because I have nobody to tag! It looks like everyone who I know with a blog already has been tagged! I will try to keep up with my blogging.


No comments: