Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Weather in the 60's is this PA?

I love this weather! We played some soccer.


Princess Demi had lots of fun with sticks.

It was safe for princess Demi and princess Zee to be outside the castle because the brave knight Sr Travis was nearby to protect them.



Here he is running after and attacking a fierce mean swamp monster!


He fought all the evil away. We can all rest easy tonight!Anyone who knows Travis must be wondering if this is really him jumping in puddles and in costume fighting evil monsters in swamps. It really is him and I didn't ask him to do it. I am just as shocked as you are. I think Demi has shown him that it is lots of fun to get dirty and play pretend. I think it is wonderful seeing him do the things boys are known to do! I hope he keeps doing stuff like this!

2 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

Adorable pictures of D with her
poncho!

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

Wow her hair is so long. It's weird how just last year she was so small. It will be that way next year wih Zahara. She's better at watching where she is going now. Demi looks soooo cute.