Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer fun #4

#4 is put on a show. It cost nothing and will entertain everyone for a long time. Demi entertained us all the other day with her show. She dress up in one of her last years Halloween costumes (Dorothy from Wizard of OZ dress) and slipped into her old rain boots. She used our porch for her stage.

She did some kind of ninja moves.
I don't think I have ever seen moves like this.


She started out very serious. I didn't know she could go that long without smiling. I guess she was concentrating on her moves.

I think she is ready to fight.
Just when I thought it was going to be all fight moves she put down the stick and....
She started to dance.
And sing! She didn't seem to care her sister was in the way eating a slice of cheese.
I found it very entertaining. I might have to pull out my mud boots and give this a try. I doubt I can do an action/musical the way Demi did but I can give it a try.

No comments: