Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More car wash and cone and tube people

Good clean fun.
Travis using a tiny straw to blow off the foam soap.
Demi decided to wash cars, table, hands, arms, and tummy.

I wrote about our cone people the other day on the homeschool group. That got me thinking about how we haven't made any lately so we (Travis and Demi) made a bunch up. I took pictures but now I can't find them so I will post them another day. Here is a picture of some cone and tube people we made a long time ago. Now that Travis is older and a little better with fine motor skills we add construction paper clothing, yarn hair, ribbons, buttons and such to decorate them. I am sure you get the idea. I will find the pictures soon I hope. I guess if I don't find the pictures we will just have to make more.

No comments: