Thursday, August 28, 2008

I will blog a bit more tomorrow.

I am going to get ready for bed. I will share more pictures of our camping trip, video clips of Travis learning to spin yarn on a spindle, and get to blog comments tomorrow. Then I HOPE to keep up with blogging. I want to post my school goals and other stuff so I can look back during the year to keep on track. I would also like to use this as a bit of a record of what we are doing. Not for school records more for my own records. Rob sometimes forgets about many of the fun educational things we have done. I think he will be putting together our portfolio, so glancing at our blog might help him remember some of the things we have done during this school year.

2 comments:

Gottfredsen said...

Looking through all your photos I can see why you have been missing. All very good reasons. I love the camping pictures. That is such a beautiful place. What a wonderful summer you had.

Amber (Bouncing Buttons) said...

I had so much fun camping! My hubby and my parents did most of the taking care of the children. I got to rest and enjoy. I want to keep camping for the next 2 months (until the snow falls).