Friday, August 29, 2008

Yay I got all my blogging done!

I was trying so hard to blog so much stuff I didn't take any pictures over the last 2 days. I am going to make dinner then read and reply to comments. Over the weekend or the beginning of next week I am going to list some of our plans for the year. I hope to look back at my goals and plans during our year and keep on track. Last year we stayed on track with our schoolwork (we kept ahead somehow). I am worried with Zehira being a bit older, louder, and napping less than last year, we might not be able to keep that pace up this year. I figure I will write it all out and just try my best and hope to have a calm year with no rushing to finish up. I always feel bad for the homeschooling parents I see doing an end of the year rush! I am a bit worried I might be one of them this year because we started later than I wanted and like I said Demi and Zehira can slow us down a bit.

I hope to blog 3 times a week this school year. This is going to be hard for me to do because I don't use my computer 3 times a week now! I will give it a try and see how it goes. See you all soon!

No comments: