Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Deep Sadness.

Blogger has been publishing my post on schedule making my life look happy and normal. The truth is my life isn't happy or normal right now. A tragic accident happened the other day and I loss my grandma. I want to say so much but I can't seem to find the words. All I can say right now is my grandma was an amazing person whom we all love. I hope to find the words later in the week to write how wonderful she is. The only thing I have the energy to do is copy and paste her obituary (I am adding that to the bottom of this post). I hope to get my thoughts and emotions together in the next few days to let everyone know how wonderful she was.

During this emotionally difficult time I want to find a way to keep blogging but try not to fill this blog with the deep sadness I feel right now. I am thinking that I have a few pix of the children, in my camera, from the last couple days I can try to turn them into a post or two. I will jot some words to go with the pictures and have them publish over the next few days. During this time I will be away at the viewing, funeral, and spending time with family. Rob and I plan to try and take a short school field trip this week and I will share that with everyone if we get to do it.





Carolyn M. Weaver, 78, of Noxen, passed away Friday, August 28, 2009, shortly after admission to the Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center, Plains Township, due to injuries from a motor vehicle accident in Dallas Township.
Mrs. Weaver was born in Noxen, May 9, 1931, and was a daughter of the late William and Agnes Shook Butler.
She graduated from Tunkhannock High School and was employed as a notary for several car auctions and was currently employed by Weaver’s Auto Body, Noxen.
Carolyn was a member of St. Luke’s Reformation Lutheran Church, Noxen, the Pennsylvania Association of Notaries and the National Notary Association.
She enjoyed camping, hunting and polka dancing.
She was preceded in death by children Charles D. Weaver, Elwood Weaver, Gail Weaver and Debra Doughton; and grandson Charles Beck.
Surviving are her husband of 62 years, Charles E. Weaver; daughters Linda Patton and her husband, Osbert, of Mill City; Dorothy Konopatski and her husband, Frank, of Falls; Karen Eaton and her husband, Kenneth, of Lehman; Barbara Weaver of Germany; brothers Leroy and Larry Butler of Noxen; 13 grandchildren and 15 great-grandchildren.
Funeral will be held Thursday at 11 a.m. from the Curtis L. Swanson Funeral Home Inc., corner of Routes 29 & 118, Pikes Creek, with the Rev. Linda Bryan, pastor of the Noxen United Methodist Church, officiating. Interment will be in the Dymond Section of Orcutt’s Grove Cemetery, Noxen. Friends may call 7 to 9 p.m. on Wednesday.

3 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

((BIG HUGS))
I'm here if you need anything.

reprehriestless warillever said...

Amber......

I wish there were words for these moments, but I know there aren't.

I am praying for you and your family.

Amber (Bouncing Buttons) said...

Thanks so much Kate and Reprehriestles.