Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy girl

Happy note!
Zehira is a MUCH happier child! She smiles a lot more now. I have wanted to write about the beautiful sweater she has on in the pictures below for some time now. The problem I was having was she cried every time I tried to get a picture of her in it. Today I got several pictures (over 20) of her all happy! She smiled and laughed for a very long time. My friend Kcaarin knitted this BEAUTIFUL sweater. Kcaarin has a blog but I can't get my computer to load it (my dial up jams trying to load her photo album) I will try later and add the link in this message if I can get it to work. Anyway, pictures don't show how nice
this sweater is! It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I think Zee looks so sweet in it. Don't you agree?





I hope Zee's happy smiles made you all smile today. I have to say it makes everyone in my house smile.

5 comments:

Gottfredsen said...

That is so precious. What a beautiful little girl you have.

reprehriestless warillever said...

Keep smiling, Zee!

You (and your sweater) are beautiful.

Garden State Kate said...

She looks so much like your DH!!
It is so nice to see her smile!

Amber (Bouncing Buttons) said...

Thanks everyone! I have to say she looks so much better when she smiles and laughs. The unhappy yelling she was doing for hours at a time was not so cute. Her laughs and and huge smiles are so big now it is hard to believe she was once so fussy. I am a very happy mommy! Yes Kate, she does look just like her Dad.

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

awww I was smiling looking at the pictures. Soooo cute. So precious. :( I wish I could hold her. :(
She is just tooo cute