Thursday, October 18, 2007

Stickers!

It doesn't look like my pictures showed up in my post so I put my flicker album on the side of the blog. If that doesn't work I will try to fix it over the weekend. They are pictures of the children playing at the park (public school playground), one shows the Salamander T. caught in our yard, OH! the best ones are of how D. decorated her head (with stickers). I have a small video clip of that to share I will try to load that tomorrow if I get a few free minutes in my day.

2 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

Great pictures!! Especially the ones with Daddy on the slide with D!!

Amber (Bouncing Buttons) said...

Thanks Kate! I love taking pictures of the children with Daddy. I always feel bad about all the stuff he misses out on when he is at work. I am guessing you might feel the same way because I notice a lot of Daughter and Daddy pictures on your blog.