Friday, December 29, 2006

Giving back!

If anyone wants something I have made on my blog just drop me a note! Many of the things I have made I have extras of or my children use them and get tired of them. I would be happy to pass them on to someone who can use them! Nothing I make is "real nice" or perfect but it works ok for my children most of the time. If you see a learning game and you would like to do the same thing but you don't have the same toy just drop me a note I would be happy to help you find ways to use your child's toys to do the same thing. I don't want anyone to look at my blog and feel like they NEED to BUY stuff! I did that when my son was young. Everything I saw that was educational I wanted to buy. Everything other children had I felt my children needed to learn. I now have fun using what we have. The same thing goes for stuff in my sewing and craft blog http://schoolnsuch.blogspot.com/ Many Moms have spent a lot of time sending me links and giving me advice to help me along my homescooling journey. I feel this is my small way of paying it forward.

No comments: