Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Monday

Our good friends (Vicky and her children) came over to visit.

We painted some pictures using both brushes and feet. LOL!

Travis' friends painted his back (painted him to look like a skeleton).They played in the pool (until the water got very dirty and gross).

We made superhero costumes.

Colored some pictures.
And had another fun day outside.
Travis got all covered in mud (he is how the pool got all yucky). I bet nobody would believe a few years ago several doctors worried about him bing such a neat freak. I guess he outgrew his sensory issues.

I am sorry I didn't take more pictures of the fun. Zee has been a bit fussy lately (needs to be held at all times) and I was doing a lot of running around grabbing supplies. I wasn't prepared as I should have been. I also think maybe I had a bit too many projects going on at one time for a calm afternoon. I would have loved to get a picture of all the children being superheros (except for Travis that is a story for a later post) but we ran out of time.

2 comments:

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

Oh MY. I can imaganie the pool water LOL

Garden State Kate said...

What a fun day..don't you feel like it was best if you have a big mess at the end of the day! ;-)