Saturday, August 29, 2009

ART?????

Yet another sad post. I am calling this the busy mom's art class. We didn't have enough time to do the art project I had planned so we decided to make stained glass pictures with window crayons. Well, Travis made attempts at stained glass. Demi and Zee just scribbled all over the windows. I think sometimes scribbles and coloring out of the lines kind of art is fun! It keeps children buys and happy for a long time. The picture below is my kitchen window. The electricians looked kind of surprised that I allowed coloring on the windows. LOL!

BTW window crayons are GREAT at keeping little ones quiet when you need to teach a math or English lesson with an older child. I don't think Rob is crazy about the look of our front window. I feel we are lucky because Demi likes to wash the windows as much as she likes drawing on them so I don't have to do a ton of washing windows right now. Travis had the right side and Demi and Zee had the left. Demi and Zee kind of took over the window! Beautiful? Art? LOL! It doesn't look much like stained glass but it is the only picture I have. I will try harder tomorrow!

No comments: