Friday, January 05, 2007


I don't have much to write about today. Friday is our short day of school. Nothing exciting going on. I got to visit with a friend at McD's our children got to play together.

This is a busy box/learning center kind of thing. I often let the children play with tub stuff on trays at the kitchen table. I keep the box under my kitchen sink. I put it all in the wipe box to store. We got some of it for christmas other stuff we had. It is tub paints, tub crayons, foam soap, sponges, tub clings, and some happy meal toys. We have a new happy meal toy from today but it is still in the diaper bag. I put water in the bucket and they drive Ronald around in the foam on the tray. My son likes this my DD is quirky about the foam. She will paint with the paints on the tray and use the crayons. They use the sponges to wipe it off. GOOD CLEAN FUN! LOL! Keeps them busy long enough for me to wash dishes or start dinner.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Awesome Idea! I might just have to steal this one, LOL!