Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Pretend kitchen



This is our pretend kitchen. We don't have a kitchen set. My son got this grill years ago. I keep it on the porch and bring it inside sometimes to play. I was going to make a pretend stove but never did. This works for us. I know a lady who made up a WONDERFUL play stove for her son a few years ago. You can see it here. http://members.aol.com/firehousehs/Campingpage.html She is SO CREATIVE! I love all of AmySue's ideas. My children have had so much fun from so many of her fun ideas over the years!



This is a box of food. LOL! They are wooden velcro foods we have had for years. My son used them when he was little. My daughter is having fun cutting them and cooking them on the grill.

We have a very cheap little set of dishes we use but I didn't take a picture of it. We often use real food to add to the fun.

No comments: