Friday, January 19, 2007

SNOW??

Will we ever get enough snow to play in??? We are use to snowmen, snow forts, sled rides, snow angles, snowball fights in the winter. This is a picture of all the snow we have.



Not enough to do anything! I want enough snow to make ice cream with! It is Jan 19 and we have got a light dusting of snow a few times. I could make do with an inch or two of snow but we are so far away from that inch we could never build a snowman. I see other Moms posting pictures of snow fun on blogs. I also want to go play in the snow! I know winter in the North East ALWAYS has snow. I just have to wait a little longer. I want to let my youngest have all the fun her brother had in the snow when he was little. I will post lots of winter fun pictures when the snow comes.

No comments: