Thursday, January 25, 2007

My repair man!

I am not feeling well today nothing very exciting happened. My youngest is not dressed in the pictures because she was coloring with markers just before I took the pictures. If you look you can see her marker art all over the front of her! LOL! I took the pictures of her because I thought her pretend play was cute! She put her horse and a tiny doll in the school bus and drove them around the house. When she was done driving them around the house she put the bus on the table and let her horse out the back of the bus. She then brushed its hair. After that she got her little doll out of the bus and put the tiny doll on the horse and the doll rode the horse across the table. I find this all amazing because my oldest never understood pretend play when he was little. The last 3 pictures are of my son fixing the vacuum. It needed a belt so I thought that it would be a good idea to let my son fix it. He LOVES doing stuff like that. He is growing up so fast!











No comments: