Tuesday, January 02, 2007

keeping school moving along.

Demi do was starting to fuss when her brother was reading his reader to us today. We are all getting back into the school routine now that the holidays are over so today wasn't as smooth as I would have liked. Travis couldn't read with his sister fussing so much so I took of her shirt because she didn't want a bib on. I added a few drops of food coloring into a cup of water. I gave her a sheet of paper and let her mess around with a dropper of green water. I kept adding water in the dropper when she handed it to me. I knew if I gave her the cup she would spill it and then want to get up. I needed more time than that today. This kept her busy long enough to get reading done about 15 or 20 minutes. We had a large green puddle on the tray at the end but school got done and we are all happy!

No comments: