Friday, January 19, 2007

Silly Girl!

This is how my daughter wanted to dress for the store today! She wanted this outfit and the shirt she said was her hat! LOL! I am going to stay calm and laugh at her fashion taste! I guess I am OK with her embarrassing me in public! Both my children have embarrassed me in public even when they are dressed nice so I will not let her fashion style upset me. When my son was 3 he wore an Uncle Sam costume (we had it from Halloween) he stood in the isle and sang (very loud) The Star Spangle Banner to one of my husbands co-workers. LOL!

BTW Rob did take off her "hat" before going to the car. I think he thought it could be a choking hazard for the trip. If Demi would have fussed about it after going to the car I know he would have came back inside to get it and let her take it with her. So if you are ever in a store and you see Mom with a girl wearing a shirt as a hat, stripes with polka dots and every color of the rainbow you can say Hi Amber! It will be me! I keep telling myself that when she is older it will be me embarrassing her. I can't wait to show her all her baby pictures when she gets older! I have decided NOT to correct any of this because I know that this is a phase that will pass very soon. I do find it very funny when we are at home. I am not laughing in public but someday my DD will be taking care of me when I am old and I don't have all my mind in working order. I know she will find me funny at home and embarrassing in public. I hope she doesn't correct me. KWIM?

No comments: